- Safe and knowledgeable experience of securing the load
- Maintain daily logs of equipment usage and maintenance
- Perform daily inspections and plan for routine maintenance of equipment
- Follow and adhere to all health safety policies and procedures at all times
- 5+ years of experience in the heavy haul truck driving
- Must work in all weather conditions
- Travel will be necessary
Successful candidate must meet all conditions of JM Services Crane and Rigging's Drug and Alcohol testing requirements as a condition of employment. Drug/alcohol screening is administered post-offer and pre-employment.
- Work for a safety first company
- We provide growth opportunities to our people
- JMS has excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K with contribution, vacation pay and much more.
Job Type: Full-time